Saturday, March 26, 2011

End of Week Three Statistics and an Explanation

I bought a new scale this week, it is a digital scale and much easier to read.  HOWEVER, there does seem to be a two pound difference between the two.  On my old scale I was at 152 today, showing a 2 lb. loss from last week.  On my new scale, I am weighing in at 153.8 which shows only a 0.2 lb difference from last week.  Because I DID lose those pounds this week and I do not want to pretend like I didn't just because my scales differ, I am going to edit my previous posts up two pounds to cover the discrepancy.  Does that make sense?

End of Week Three Statistics
Start Date: March 5, 2011
Weight: 153.8 lbs
Weight Lost this week: 2.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 7.2 lbs
Height: 5' 7"
Size: 10
Goal Weight: 130 lbs (although I think I would be happy to be 140 lbs again)

No comments:

Post a Comment