Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I Usually Eat For Lunch

Here is a very common thing that I eat for lunch and it is only about 350 calories AND it fills me up. Just a little note about the bread I use. I always buy either Sara Lee or Orowheat 100% Whole Wheat Bread (the small sandwich type) depending on which in on sale. The Orowheat has less calories and the one used for this lunch (120 cal. for two pieces). The Sara Lee has 150 cal. for two pieces.

TURKEY SANDWICH:
2 oz. of deli turkey rotisserie style (from the deli): 110 cal
Two pieces of Orowheat 100% Whole Wheat bread (small, sandwich style): 120 cal.
1 tbs. Kraft Olive Oil Mayonnaise: 45 cal.
Small squirt of mustard: didn't count, calories negligible.
Lettuce: negligible, didn't count.

SALAD:
2 c. lettuce: 20 cal.
3 tbs. homemade spicy ranch (I will post the recipe shortly): 40 cal.

Total Calories: 335 calories. Eat this with a glass of water and you will be surprised at how full you feel!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment